Topic: Understanding the Uniqueness of your Spouse
It is not a lack of love for each other that mostly separate couples, usually couples grow apart because they don’t know how to handle their differences. Opposites attract, but usually, we don’t understand why and how to manage these differences. A happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility.
At the end of this course you will understand:
- An appreciationof the various types of difference that exist between spouses
- How to understand, appreciate and celebrate this uniqueness
- The point of connection you should seek to explore in your relationship
- Why your partner is predisposed to certain behaviours and thought process
- How you can accommodate your partner because of a deeper level of understanding of their unique perspective to issues, things and life generally
N.B: You can enroll for our programs either for Self or Professional development. Our professional programs offer credits on each course to enable you to join our faculty.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 0 minute
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes