This course exposes how the fear of judgment, criticism and rejection keep us invulnerable. It addresses how invulnerability is one major reason why relationships and marriages lack intimacy and how intimacy can be achieved.
At the end of this course you will understand:
- The origin of invulnerability
- Why invulnerability makes us communicate indirectly
- The fear at the core of invulnerability
- How vulnerability can build intimacy in your relationship/marriage
- Why vulnerability is not a weakness but a sign of strength
- The difference between vulnerability and neediness
N.B: You can enroll for our programs either for Self or Professional development. Our professional programs offer credits on each course to enable you to join our faculty.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 0 week
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes