DOMINANCE AND CONTROL
Dominating your partner or controlling the events or outcomes in your relationship/marriage happens so subtly that for both the dominant and the dominated, you need to understand why it happens recurrently in your relationships, its consequences and how to break free from this anomaly.
At the end of this course, you will understand:
- The power dynamics operating in relationships
- Why one partner has the tendency to dominate the other
- Why the other partner submits to dominance
- The effect of dominance on your relationship
- How to be less dominant in your relationship
N.B: You can enroll for our programs either for Self or Professional development. Our professional programs offer credits on each course to enable you to join our faculty.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes