Learning Outcomes and Summary of Objectives
Every family is different. A person’s family of origin will always influence their behavior.
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the patterns of interactions within a family
- Understand how expectations from relationships/marriages are formed
- Appreciate how experiences can affect you and your spouse
- Understand your spouse’s behaviour and difficulties in a context that enables more effective interventions
- Be equipped with information that fosters genuine intimacy in marriage.
N.B: You can enroll for our programs either for Self or Professional development. Our professional programs offer credits on each course to enable you to join our faculty.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Resource file for Family Dynamics