UNDERLYING CAUSES OF CONFLICT
Usually, when couples fight, they may be presenting the most recent cause of their disagreement but usually, they are actually quarreling over something that is deeper than the surface.
This course explores some underlying causes of conflict and its resolution.
At the end of this course you will understand:
- That conflicts are normal in relationships/marriages
- How conflicts help us to learn about our partner’s person
- Why your partner is predisposed to certain behaviors and thought process
- How you can accommodate your partner because of a deeper level of understanding of the source/cause of the thought process that produces disagreements in the home.
N.B: You can enroll for our programs either for Self or Professional development. Our professional programs offer credits on each course to enable you to join our faculty.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration You have access to the course for 336 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes